Still unhappy with my life

Acess the situation to see if it really is. Irregardless I would recommend therapy and not beating yourself up too much. Life is like a river, it flows, go with the flow. Focuson healing yourself and take it one step at a time. We cannot change the past but look to the future.

2 Hearts

You’re right. Even though I’ve endured mental and emotional trauma for almost a decade, I need to remind myself that I’ve never committed a crime against anyone, so that’s how it comforts me, with a support from my friends and family, I’m still doing my best to not fall into a pit of self-destruction.

Truthfully, I’ve become more emotionally unstable from experiencing a lot of abandonment before, and I do my best to stay as kind as I can, even when I’ve become more angrier and meaner these days. I don’t know why I did end up like that. :frowning:

1 Heart

I can try, but self-doubt makes it harder to reach the final stage of healing. Damn, it’s so complicated. :I

When you feel like you cant do it, write the opposite and remind yourself why you started to self motivate. 24 hours are in a day to try again. You only have one life , it is what you make it

2 Hearts

I sooo relate. That feeling of abandonment is real, and I think it’s better to not “commit” to people or have expectations to be in relationships for a while, until you have supportive friends and family whom you feel safe with. Then even if yiu get in a relationship, losing someone doesnt feel like abandonment because you have all these other supportive people around you. So go very very very slowly when meeting pwople and allowing that intimacy to build at a glacial pace.

2 Hearts

Love this! Morning friend!

2 Hearts

Morning
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Hearts

How is your day going so far?

1 Heart

My day is great I hope yours is going well. If you want you can send me a PM

2 Hearts

And that is what it takes to be the responsible one. Rise above and do the best you can, and those that don’t give you support and create a two way street are the lesser people for it, not you.

Don’t let the actions of other create self doubt. Deep down we all know what we have done, the intentions, and the direction we are heading in.

2 Hearts

Does that work for you? I might give it a shot, though I tell to myself that I haven’t lost everything, but this pain seems unbearable. :frowning:

Luckily, I have a couple of my gals to support me whenever I need them. That feels so cathartic at its finest. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Heart

The final sentence is soooo true. I guess I went overboard with my mental health.

1 Heart

I love this! Sometimes I have to remind myself, ok, now sucks, but hopefully it gets better and usually something good happens, if not, there is always chocolate and coffee :slight_smile:

3 Hearts

im sure a lot of people care about you, dont ever doubt it :slight_smile:

2 Hearts

I had a cup of cacao and did some reading today. :3

2 Hearts

You’re right about that. :slight_smile:

1 Heart

It maybe hard but not impossible

1 Heart

Awesome

1 Heart